Our central goal is to give struggling students the right resources when they need writing or other coursework help. Beyond that, we have also set up a forum for discussions in which all of our registered users can participate, a great blog full of tips and strategies for being a successful student, and other third-party resources that are trustworthy.
The biggest help we can provide to students, though, is to investigate the thousands upon thousands of online writing services all competing for their hard-earned dollars. Some are great, some are average, and some are terrible, if not scams. We gather the facts and put them together in detailed summaries, making recommendations as we go. This saves students time and risk, and they can select services that we have found to be professional and trustworthy.
So, sit back and have a look-see at all that we have found out about GrabMyEssay.
The first factor we looked at in our GrabMyEssay review was pricing. We want to see costs that are reasonable and that are comparable to other writing agencies we know to be good. If pricing is way off – either too high or too low – we want to know why.
In the case of GrabMyEssay, costs fall within the above-average range. A high school student can order a piece of original academic writing for $14.99 per page, with at least a 14-day deadline. Those costs will go up to as high as $56.09 for a Ph.D. student who needs a piece of writing very urgently. There are also different pricing structures for different types of products or additional services – something we like to see.
Any visitor can get a quick check on the cost of what he needs by filling out a quick quote form on the GrabMyEssay landing page. This will give an estimated cost for any type of writing or coursework need, and a student can see if the price is within his budget.
Once a student gets to the actual order form, he will plug in more details and choose any optional add-ons, and then receive a final price that does not change. This is the way trustworthy writing companies do business.
There are also discounts that can change the final price. Any student who is new will get a 15% discount on that first order. There are also other discounts for returning customers, and these are pretty standard and explained by clicking the “discounts” link on the GrabMyEssay home page.
We always take into account any freebies offered, because there is a cost value to them. GrabMyEssay.com has the standard ones – revisions, plagiarism scan, formatting in any style, and certain pages that come at no charge. These are listed on the GrabMyEssay landing page.
The other element affecting final pricing are the extras that can be added during the order. These come with attached fees. We advise that students look these over and see which ones will really be of benefit before they add extra costs. They can choose a higher-level writer, a one-page summary, more intimate customer support, final proofreading (probably a good idea for major grad projects), and other things.
In general, we find that GrabMyEssay has pricing and transparency that fits our standards. We give high marks here.
Types of Services
This is an important feature. For most students, having a writing service that offers most any type of help they need is a big plus. Then, once they have found the right match, they can use that company for anything. Now, there are some companies that are very narrow in scope, and we get this. But for most of our users, having quantity is a good thing.
GrabMyEssay has the quantity. On the homepage, there is a link for services that provides a drop-down menu. By clicking on any of these categories, visitors will get much more detail. Those categories include:
- Academic writing – essays (basic and research-based), research papers and projects, case studies, book reviews, critiques, analyses, presentations, lab reports, coursework assignments, and more – pretty much everything
- Admission Services – essays, personal statements, and more
- Resumes and CV’s
- Dissertation services
- STEM coursework and other homework assignments
- Any assignments from online coursework
According to a GrabMyEssay customer support agent we talked with, if a visitor does not find what he needs, he should contact them – they will take the details and find a qualified expert to complete the order.
Quantity is obvious. But what about quality? Here is where the proverbial “rubber meets the road.” A writing company can have all of the product offerings in the world, but if the quality is not there, it’s a lost cause. So, we spent a lot of time investigating quality. In the case of GrabMyEssay, this is all that we found:
- The posts and conversations on our site were revealing. Students who have actually used GrabMyEssay have a lot of praise for this company. Compliments include great writing, good research resources, lots of communication with their writers, a responsive customer support department, and deadlines met. Some who needed to ask for revisions said these were quickly done.
- We read through all of the writing on the GrabMyEssay website itself. We want to see great English writing, and this company did not disappoint. It is an indicator of the writing that customers can expect to get. We also read three sample pieces. Visitors should check a few of these out, so they will know what to expect.
- We also searched the web for any reviews and feedback and found some on a few consumer review sites. The positive feedback was the same that our users contributed. Overall, customers are happy.
We can find no customer complaints about the quality that GrabMyEssay produces. In fact, reviews are completely positive. The company receives a top score from us in this category.
A visitor can easily see that GrabMyEssay.com has an international customer base. It accepts a number of currencies. Any company that does this has to provide payment options that include all major bank cards, and they do. But they also accept PayPal, and this platform now lets purchasers use its secure processing even if they don’t have an account.
But security is not an issue even if GrabMyEssay customers don’t use PayPal. The company does not process its own payments. Most all online retailers don’t either. They use processing firms that have the best security measures in place, using the latest technology. GrabMyEssay uses one of these top processors, so that customer financial information is safe and secure.
Reputable retailers have policies on refunds, exchanges, and methods for dealing with other customer issues and problems. They have cookie policies too, as often required by law. When customers discover that companies live up to their guarantees and policies, they gain loyal customers.
GrabMyEssay has guarantees too. These can be found in their written policies and on their website. In short, these are those promises:
- Customer Instructions: Customers are asked for a lot of detail when they place their orders. And there is also a field for any additional requirements that may be unique to order. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the detail. It is the writer’s responsibility to meet them without exception. Once a final draft is completed, the quality assurance department checks it against the instructions. If anything is missing, it is corrected right away
- Non-Plagiarized Product: This is a guarantee that all customers have from GrabMyEssay. All final drafts are scanned for plagiarism, and if any should be found, the writer is informed and required to fix the situation before the final draft is delivered.
- Delivery guarantee: GrabMyEssay realizes that customers need to get their orders on time. they have to submit their essays and papers on time too. On-time delivery is guaranteed. In some very rare instances, this may not happen, due to writer emergency or technical difficulties. If tardiness of delivery is the fault of the company, customers will get a partial refund and lowered costs on future orders.
Customers who have experienced these GrabMyEssay guarantees say that they are real and honored.
Is site Legit?
We can say that GrabyMyEssay.com is a legitimate company that has a business model we like to see:
- It has a good website with content that is well-organized and written
- It has qualified writers
- It accepts orders and fulfils them by matching each order with a qualified writer
- It has written policies that it lives by
- There are multiple ways to contact the company
- There is communication between customers and their assigned writers
GrabMyEssay more than meets our basic criteria for legitimacy
These have been enumerated throughout this review, but let’s review the most important ones:
- Customers are pleased with their products and other services
- GrabMyEssay puts commitment to customers above all else
- Pricing is reasonable
- Guarantees have practical application in company processes
- The blog is out of date and should include far more contemporary articles on student needs
- Some of the add-ons are costly – we recommend that this pricing be re-visited
To Sum Up
GrabMyEssay.com is an impressive academic writing service. It exceeds our expectations for companies that we rate well and recommend. The obvious focus of GrabMyEssay is on its customers and how it can establish permanent relationships so that they continue to come back. When a company focuses on this, we know that customers will ultimately be satisfied. We can recommend GrabMyEssay.com to any student.
We are impressed with GrabMyEssay.com. It has all of the procedures and processes in place to provide the best to its customers. Pricing is clear and transparent, writers are obviously qualified, policies are in place, and security levels are high. But the most important thing is that customers are happy with their delivered products and come back for more. That says volumes. We recommend GrabMyEssay to students at any level of schooling.